Thursday, March 21, 2013

No Laundry Yet- Desperate Times

It’s been at least a month since I’ve done laundry, mostly because we haven’t figured out how to vent the dryer yet. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so I’ve been throwing together some interesting outfit combos and trying out those clothes in the back of my closet. I bought a 3-pack of grocery store socks that go by the brand name “No Nonsense,” which is exactly how I feel when I wear them.

























Instead of drilling a hole through the brick, I’m going to figure out how to vent the dryer through the basement window. It’s an original window, so getting it off might be a challenge. I hear that TrueValue in Brookland cuts glass, so this weekend is do or die on the laundry front.

Also this weekend Andy, Genelle, Ella and Lainy are coming to see our new place! Then on Sunday I’m kicking out Ben and having a ladies brunch. #mimosas

No comments:

Post a Comment